Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Nail polish Haul! and Finger Paints FX!

Went into Massachusetts over the weekend to do some shopping any I mainly bought nail polish! Duh, big surprise! my husband says.. :)
Bewteen ULTA, Sally's and Cosmetics Company I think I did pretty good!
My Prize is Mean & Green which I am hoping to go back and score a 2nd one of. Its from the 


MAC VENOMOUS VILLAINS Collection! dun dun dun :)

Sold out before it even hit my local Macy's MAC counter..
Scored a few goodies at Ulta
OPI A Grapefit, Shorts Story and Light My Sapphire
China Glaze: Fireside Glow (holo!!!)
And at Sally's they had the Finger Paint's FX collection! 
I got: Motley, Twisted and Aslyum
in their clearance bin I found
Orly: OUI and Rococo A Go-Go and a mini China Glaze Ruby Pumps!
Duochrome, shimmery, Flakie goodness!!

Wet n Wild Creme Black with Finger Paints layered over!


After reading about the "it" Kardashian wedding color I found 2 at Wal-mart hiding with in other colors!

 "Kim-Pletely In Love" From the Nicole for OPI Kardashian Kollection! Her supposed Wedding mani!

 And a group shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment