Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas a little late!

So I am a little late with posting some of my Christmas goodies but better late than never right!?

I had to use some of my Christmas money to keep up with my favorite Kardashian authors :)


My husband got me this pretty Amethyst necklace from Blue Nile, very similar to Tiffany's Sparkler collection but at a more reasonable price!

And a mini "Little Blue Box"!



Sadly I missed out on most of the Hello Kitty for MAC Collection so he found me a few treasures, like the tote bag above!

Dazzleglass in Glamourpuss form the Hello Kitty Collection
It will match my MAC Hello Kitty Swarovski compact perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment