Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who doesn't love coupons!!

Being the month of December means company's will start providing coupons!!! Being a VIB at Sephora I received a $20 off gift card so I used it to buy the lipstick that's been on my want list since the summer!! Bobbi Brown Bikini Pink! And with a code I got this cute Hello Kitty make up bag full of samples for free with my purchase!!




Than my score at Victorias Secret was this Bling hoodie!!
I had 8 Secret Reward cards that I redeemed to find out there value and one was $50!! So I used it towards the zip up hoodie I have been eyeing that was $79.50! Plus with this purchase I got the 2011 VS Fashion Show tee and a Pink Pup doll for FREE!!!! The rest were $10 so they were used for the small things like panties, a water bottle, lotions etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment