Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Lush Snow Fairy gel vs Lush Godmother soap!!!

I received Lush's Snow Fairy body wash for Christmas and am in LOVE, so I went to see about getting another bottle and it was sold out... I was told that I could buy the gift sets that have it in it but the bottles were 3.3oz :( and the sets start at $20. Not gonna happen! 
BUT..
The girl helping me informed me that their soap called Godmother is the same scent!! Score! and she also said that it was buy one get one free! Double Score! So now I have the bottle and I got 2 large chunks to hold me over until Snow Fairy shower gel is back in stock next fall. I have used the soap a few times already and it seems like it will last a long time!
 It makes pinkish bubbles!

The scent is long lasting and smells like Vitamin water XXX.
The bar I feel will last longer than the gel but I was told I can use the gel for shampoo too!

No comments:

Post a Comment