Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Neiman Marcus +Target.. Judith Leiber & Tory Burch!



It's arrived. 1 legendary partnership. More than 50 gorgeous gifts.



So today is the debut of Neiman Marcus + Target designer collaboration and I got up bright and early to beat the crowds... yea the crowd of 2! Employees were disappointed by the lack of a line but I was very happy! I went in for 2 reasons, 1. Tory Burch and 2. Judith Leiber!! I adore TB shoes and have a closet full so I needed to add to my collection her 2 gift items, the lunch box ($19.99) and thermos ($24.99). I am going to use the lunch box as a make up train.
 Tory Burch Printed Beverage ContainerTory Burch Lunch Box
And the other item I was dieing to get was Judith Leiber's crystal encrusted compact mirror ($59.99). I dream of owning her beautiful bags but the price is pretty steep.$3,000, $6,000 and more for one. I checked out all the colors and went with the pink and white zebra one. It comes with a cute dust bag too. Similar JL mirrors are $225 in major department stores.

Items can be purchased at both Neiman Marcus and Target for a limited time. http://www.target.com/c/target-neiman-marcus-collection/-/N-5ouwb#?lnk=Other_HP_P1_ESPOT-0|ESPOT-0


 
Judith Leiber Compact Mirror - Pink & White

No comments:

Post a Comment