Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Monday, February 6, 2012

YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks

I recently became interested in YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks after a friend gave me #20 so I went and  got number 1,2, & 7
#1 Nude Beige
#2 Sensual Silk
#7 Lingerie Pink
#20 Spicy Pink
They are quite slippery feeling and have an almost fruity scent to them. I consider these closer to lip gloss than a lipstick. Not really long lasting but that's ok. Very slicky application so the stick doesn't last as long as some of my MACs.
1,2,7,20


1,2,7,20 with flash

#1 is similar to MAC pink plaid 
#2 is similar to MAC Blankety or Viva Glam Gaga 2.
#7 is my FAVORITE its a light white-pink like nothing I have 
#20 is dupe-able but since its a color I didn't normally wear before getting this I am not sure on a dupe. 

These are $34 at Sephora which is quite expensive for a lipstick tube that doesn't last long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment