Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Nars gift

Sephora's Valentine VIB gift was a gift bag of deluxe Nars samples free with a $35 purchase.
I missed the e-mail since I am no longer a VIB but as I was in line with a friend all the girls behind us had the print outs so I peeked. I asked the guy who checked us out about the Nars sets and he was clueless and didn't seem to care so he just gave us each a baggie. 
Sephora Valentine's Day VIB Gift from NARS

Inside the bag we found Orgasm, Laguna and an eyeshadow primer

Pretty cute little set!
Update: Orgasm mixed with my liquid foundation worked wonders! and I used Laguna as a contour and I am in LOVE with it!  The eyeshadow base is pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment