Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Urban Decay Haul!

My Urban Decay Haul! Some for me and some for Christmas gifts!
L-R: Whipped, Sphynx, Suburbia, Midnight Rodeo, Delinquent, Moonshine, 2 duplicates and Loose Pigment in Protest and 24/7 eyeliner in Baked.
I LOVE the cream shadow! I hadn't tried them before the UD sale and I am so glad I bought all my favorite colors!  There is no creasing or fading for me so far!
I used Whipped, and Suburbia today with MAC Grand Entrance and 24/7 Baked.

After about 2 hours of wear



2 comments:

  1. This eye shadow looks great on you!

    Such awesome staying power too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are amazing, they last forever it seems!I ordered more lol

    ReplyDelete