Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dior Gris Gris

I just tried my Dior Gris Gris palette for the first time to do a smokey eye.
I am normally a Naked Palette gal but I was feeling dangerous :-P haha
I used all but the one in the bottom left corner.
The application was ok, I thought they would be more pigmented. It is pretty dusty which I hate for dark colors so I need to control it on the brush so it wouldn't go everywhere.
Overall I like the product but I don't love it. I prefer MAC.


I was pretty light handed as I did not want it to be reallly dark.


Forgive my messy eyebrows I am waiting to go to Benefits brow bar since its free on your birthday! so I haven't done much :)


This palette can be purchased at Sephora for $59
Other make-up:
Mascara: Diorshow Iconic
Eyeliner: Clinique black
Foundation: MAC Studio Sculpt NW20
Blush: Bobbi Brown Body Shimmer Brick


 And my nail of the day NOTD is OPI Pink Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment