Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I like glitter on my Pink Popcorn.

 MAC Reel Sexy line just came out and I only ended up picking out the Pink Popcorn lipstick. The color is very pretty however its way to close to the Chen Man collection that came out last month which had Budding Love. Pink Popcorn is much sheerer though. I am a little disappointed, it was portrayed as a lavender pink and this is more a sheer blue pink, not that original. I want MAC to make a lipstick similar to Lavender Whip and thats what I was hoping this would be like..



I had to really layer it on to get the color 



I discovered that some of the 2011 Holiday collection is turning up at the Cosmetics Company and I was pleased to find this fun gem! Snowglobe eye shadow palette in Warm.
Colors: Winterscape, Magical Mist, Patina, Buckwheat, Gaelic Gold and Midnight Flurry and a mini 213 brush and mirror. They were sold out at Christmas so I never got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment