Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NOTDs and fuzz balls!

One of my favorite nail polish colors is Chanel's Paradoxal and I just received Essie Jamaican me Crazy from MUA so I had to try a combo mani! And of course I had to pair it with my fuzz ball ring! 

 Next up is OPI Berry Darling again :)

Where does kitty hide when she knows she has to go to the vet?? In a shoe box! I swear that it was closed before she climbed in,so smart!


And currently I am wearing OPI Sweetheart!And NO that's not a replica of the 'Royal Wedding' Ring..ick. I can't stand all that hype! However I asked for something similar to the jewel from Titanic a few years ago for Xmas and this is what I got! 


And for my birthday a friend got me Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the ring? (The blue one) I love it!!! Its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My husband bought it from Zales a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete