Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

CND Chellac mani

I have heard so many great reviews on gel nail manicures so I decided to try it out for my self!
My local salon does CND Shellac manis and I ended up  not loving this :( I had very high hopes but the nail polish came out much thinner than I thought, its very sheer and after 24 hours I have  a few nail chipping on my right hand... big waste of $30 bucks. It was base-coat, uv, color, uv, color, uv, topcoat, uv and than lots of alcohol to get the sticky residue gone. I am hoping to have it last until the end of the week but who knows..

 With my birthday jewels! I may try another place some time in the future but who knows..
Heres the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment