Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

MAC Of Royalty and MAC Mlle swatched!

I am on a majoy kick of pink lipstick and I can't keep up with all the new MAC ones!! Today I bought MAC Of Royalty and its awesome!! Its the perfect light pink, very similar to Snob but a truer pink. I also picked up Mlle a few days ago and I am a little disappointed with it. In the tube its a beautiful pale light pink but on its drying and not very pigmented, I have been using it to mute Pink Friday.

So For MAC Pinks I have:
Snob
Saint Germain
Pink Plaid
Pink Friday
Mlle
Of Royalty
I think I have one more but I can't remember haha

Here is a pic of both in the tubes, Of Royalty is on the left and Mlle is on the right.

Even swatched Mlle is soooo pretty but on my lips its ick! Thats why I didn't take a lip pic

Wearing Of Royalty

And a swatch of Pink Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment