Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It finally feels like spring!!

Today was close to 70 degrees!! Whats more fun than painting my nails?? Went to a few yard sales (no nail polish :( ) and did some spring cleaning with the window open!!
Brown and silver holo= YUCK! This mani lasted less than 5 mins!! Its OPI-Suzi loves cowboys and DS Coronation.

This lasted all day yesterday and half of today! Essie-Lovie Dovie (MY FAVE!!) with LA Colors White and Milani HD pink holo! The thumb came out bad because I rushed the drying process..owell!!

Now I am wearing stripes in OPI Extravagance, OPI A grape fit, and Sinful colors - Snow me White!  I am thinking this will last til tomorrow night!

Pictured with the OPI Designer Series that I used, I love the DS collection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment