Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Nail Polish swatches!

Since I have almost 200 polishes I take photos of my manis as a reference as to what they looked like, here are some of my more recent ones!Piggy Polish-Sunset Highway! .99Cents at ULTA on Clearance!!

Katy Perry Black Shatter!!


Dive bar! A must have color!!

China Glaze Pool Party tiger stripes ! Rawr!

Essie-Lovie Dovie My FAVORITE pink!

CUPCAKES!! Hand done by Moi!

Chanels Paradoxal with China Glaze Fairy Dust over!  Revlon makes a great Dupe called Perplex and can be found for $1 at Big Lot, of course I found that out after buying Chanels for $25! Fairy Dust is a MUST HAVE top coat for any nail color, its a fine holo glitter that adds glitz and glam to any color!

Sally Hansens Nail Prisms in Purple Diamond! The perfect purple Holo! So sad that its discontinued :(

I Just Found that Rite Aid sells Essie! Here is Coat Azure.

Fun French with OPI Kola Beary.

Chanels Black Pearl! Its black, its silver, its green!

Cherry Flower from Dior!
Including the above colors my must haves are Hard candy-Beetle, All OPI DS, OPI-A Grape Fit, Essie-Soul Mate, OPI- Sweet Heart and any Holos!

No comments:

Post a Comment