Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

As a make-up junkie I must have over 15 different mascaras but I find that my favorite is always Benefit BadGal Lash or any Dior mascaras. With the price tag of $15 and $24 its not a monthly purchase. I want the false lash look without the trouble of false lashes and I want it black and long and long lasting. But I wanted a better price point. Alas I have found the ultimate mascara for less than $6! L'Oreal makes an amazing mascara called Voluminous in Carbon Black. I read a review in my US Weekly (I think) and had to try it and instantly fell in love! It's neat, lengthening, volumizing, and gives me the look of falsies, exactly what I was looking for!


After one coat its very dramatic.

 
Try it out and let me know what you think!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment