Welcome to my blog!
Here you will find some of my favorite things!
Fashion, Nail Polish, Thrifting, D.I.Y and everything else I love!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Upcycling and repainting!

I have been itching to paint something and I decided to repaint my old hand me down desk. It was scratched up wood originally so I revamped it with a fun purple and off white.
I get to excited that I forget to take the before pictures! But here are the after.

Also over the weekend I got a basic white 3 draw dresser for free and decided to give that a make over too!

I actually used black and white zebra wrapping paper and painted the knobs pastel pink.
and to go with it I made a framed jewelry display from a old picture frame and screen.


 
This was my last big project and I have before and after pictures!
My kitchen before.

And after!

No comments:

Post a Comment